The Asian Law Alliance (ALA) is a non-profit community law office that has provided legal services, community education and advocacy services since 1977 to the
Asian/Pacific Islander and low income communities in Santa Clara County. Priority areas are immigration, housing, domestic violence, public benefits and civil rights.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Research, prepare and follow-up foundation, corporate and government grant proposals;
• Coordinate ALA fundraising events;
• Create and maintain support systems for individual donor solicitation campaign, including support to Board members conducting major donor solicitation;
• Coordinate direct mail solicitations;
• Coordinate online fundraising campaigns;
• Assist in the development of future funding plans and strategies.
• Coordinate the production of agency newsletter and annual report
Planning: Assist the Executive Director and ALA Board of Directors with long-range funding and organizational planning.
Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director
Salary: $44,500 - $55,750 (depending on experience).
Benefits: Medical, dental and vision plans; sick leave; paid vacation; 403(b) plan, Flexible spending plan.
Send cover letter and resume to:
Richard Konda, Executive Director
Asian Law Alliance
991 West Hedding Street, Suite 202
San Jose, CA 95126-1248
Deadline to apply: Until FilledThe Asian Law Alliance is an affirmative action, equal opportunity employer