MIE Offers Consulting Services to Executive Directors and Managers of Legal Aid Programs
- Personal coaching for executive directors and managers.
- Creating and implementing an evaluation system for executive director and staff?
- Developing goals and processes for strategic planning, priority setting, work planning, and outcomes processes
- Designing and conducting an executive director leadership transition process
- Planning on Board of Directors development
- Consulting on collective bargaining and employment law matters
- Referral to consultants on other topics.
Experienced MIE consultants can provide invaluable assistance by helping to identify and/or initiate critical first steps, redirecting and energizing stalled projects, or, in some cases, simply by supplying the outside perspective and added person power that is needed to make things happen.
Email for more information about MIE’s Management Consulting services.