MIE offers custom training services to bring needed training to your program or region.
- Leadership, supervising legal work, and advanced supervision training
- Staﬀ retreats and training
- Program-wide, state and regional training (customized Supervising Legal Work, Management, Leadership, Managing Projects, Fundraising and other training)
- Board of Directors retreats and training:
Executive Directors, join forces with your Board and MIE to strengthen the effectiveness of your Board of Directors in governing your legal aid organization. MIE will bring you a training program tailored to your specific needs, located within your legal aid program, involving all Board Members and key staff. MIE will facilitate the training and provide you with great resources and a calendar of activities to carry on the learning during future meetings.
The MIE Board of Directors Training Curriculum includes:
- Mission and Program Services
- Financial Oversight and Development
- Planning and Accountability
- Organizational Leadership Development
When you are ready to start on the path to a stronger Board and a stronger legal aid program, MIE can help you get this done!
Email for more information about MIE’s Custom Training services.