Subscribe to Management Information Exchange's Services
All Legal Services Corporation‐funded, IOLTA‐funded, pro bono, Older Americans Act, protection and advocacy, and similar legal assistance organizations serving low income clients are invited to subscribe.
A yearly subscription to MIE's services entitles you to:
- Reduced fees for MIE trainings and conferences, virtual and in person. With your many staff members, this savings really adds up!
- Full access to the library on the MIE website, with examples of best policies and procedures from your legal aid colleagues across the country.
- Individual log-ins are coming soon to each of your staff members for ease of access.
- The quarterly MIE Journal, print and online, including decades of archives.
- Free individual consultants for fundraising and management consulting, and contracting at reduced rates for extended MIE consulting services.
- and more
|Total Program Budget
||Copies of MIE Journal
|$0 - $500,000
|$500,000 - $1million
|$1million - $2million
|$2million - $4million
|$4million - $6million
Additional Subscriptions to the MIE Journal are $40 per year.
This subscription is an eligible expense with LSC funding.
Use the form below to subscribe online now.