Thank you for subscribing to MIE's services. All Legal Services Corporation‐funded, IOLTA‐funded, pro bono, Older Americans Act, protection and advocacy, and similar legal assistance organizations serving low income clients are invited to subscribe. A yearly subscription entitles you to:
- Register at reduced fees for all MIE training events
- Receive the MIE Journal quarterly
- Contract for MIE's fundraising and management consulting services at reduced fees
- Access the MIE e‐library for examples of colleagues' best work, including management and administrative policies, resource development materials, collective bargaining agreements, innovations and more
- Call MIE as often as you like for referral to an experienced manager or for information on a management or fundraising issue
This subscription is an eligible expense with LSC funding.
|Total Program Budget
||Copies of MIE Journal
|up to $500,000
|$500,00 to $1 Million
|$1M to $2 Million
|$2M to $4 Million
|Over $4 Million
Additional Subscriptions to the MIE Journal are $40 per year.
- We will send your Journals directly to your branch offices and managers.