Data Analytics Manager
The Manager of Data Analytics is a dynamic and engaging professional responsible for training and assisting staff in the collection and reporting of data and the development of outcomes. The Manager of Data Analytics will formulate queries and reports in Legal Server case management system to aid in management of various grants management and standardized reporting. The position is responsible for producing periodic client services/activities reports for submission to various funders and to internal staff. The Manager of Data Analytics will assist firm leadership in drafting policies, procedures and processes based on Legal Services Corporation (LSC) regulations and training staff. The position will conduct proactive and periodic review of client/case data to ensure compliance with LSC regulations and other funder requirements. The Manager will also utilize GIS software/methodologies to assess and forecast service, delivery and efficiency. The successful candidate will assist in the preparation of reports, grants, presentations, and dashboards. The Data Analytics Manager will work with the Manager of Program Integrity and Implementation and the Manager of Quality Assurance to ensure continuation of quality improvement across the firm.
- BA/BS – related certifications desired. Six plus years progressive experience in a legal or government setting;
- Legal Server, Geographic Information System and Amplifund experience preferred;
- Ability to design and run reports in Legal Server on a routine basis to support grant application and grant reporting upon request by staff;
- Advanced capability in Excel;
- Able to set up tables, create pivot tables and pivot charts, build advanced formulas, and create dashboards;
- Experience with Power BI, Power Query a plus;
- Strong understanding of GIS (Geographic Information System) highly preferred;
- Ability to learn, summarize, and train staff on LSC regulations;
- Ability to draft reports in case management system by creating filters to accurately capture case/grant activities;
- Ability to analyze demographic and client services data and produce infographics- both internal and external stakeholders;
- Legal experience preferred;
- Must possess excellent legal and community partnership skills and be computer literate (Microsoft Office 365); and
- Valid Florida automobile license, use of own auto, and proof of insurance necessary.
Resumes in confidence to email@example.com