Fees: MIE subscribers $75 - Non-subscribers $100
Join MIE and Kathy Kingston, CAI, BAS, award winning auctioneer and fundraiser for an interactive, content-rich, fun and profit-making fundraising webinar customized just for you so you can raise more money.
Do you host annual events or auctions to raise money and build relationships? Do you wish that you could raise more money for your organization? Do you wish that your events and auctions created stronger relationships with key members of your communities? Or, have you shied away from events, and auctions because of the work required, or because, “We have never done that before”?
This webinar will show you how to:
- Liven up your silent and live auctions
- Find big bidders and new donors
- Solicit the bestselling auction items
- Inspire your supporters with a Fund A Need
- Make a fundraising ask with confidence
- Energize and empower your board and teams
- Expand your networks to support your mission
- Shift your events from financial transactions to philanthropic transformations
- Use a professional auctioneer to raise more money with the same items and to generate a more valuable stream of items
- Fund your needs to meet your mission
- Add more fun, profit and excitement
Successful fundraising and networking continues to be ever more important for legal aid organizations; this webinar will show you how to be more successful and sustainable.
To pay by credit card, fill in the following PayPal form to complete your registration process. This will open a new tab / window.
Or, to pay by check, please print your registration submission from above (a copy has been emailed to you) and mail it with the check to MIE at 105 Chauncy Street, Floor 6 Suite 3, Boston, MA 02111-1766.