Recorded on August 1, 2013
Presenters include Chuck Greenfield, Chief Counsel, Civil Programs, NLADA; Eric Mittelstadt, Deputy Director, Utah Legal Services; Paul Furrh, CEO Lone Star Legal Aid, and Ken Perri, Executive Director, Western New York Legal Aid.
Topics covered include:
• Seeing LSC visits as an opportunity for feedback and improvement
• Adjusting resources and responsibilities to manage your visit effectively
• Addressing known issues, dealing with unknown issues, getting help in the aftermath
• What to expect in an LSC OPP visit
• What to expect in an LSC OCE visit
• What to expect in an LSC OIG visit
Use the form below or send your check to Management Information Exchange, 105 Chauncy Street, Floor 6 Suite 3, Boston, MA 02111-1766.
Upon payment, you will be given a link to the webinar and PowerPoint presentation, and log in information. If you have questions, email email@example.com.