Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, a non-profit, public interest law firm is seeking a Staff Attorney to provide direct representation to individuals in the areas of immigration law, tenant’s rights, and consumer rights issues within our Consumer Rights Project.
Prefer a minimum of two years’ experience. Must have excellent legal writing and communication skills. Qualified candidates will possess an active/good standing Nevada State Bar license, or good standing Bar License from any United States jurisdiction. Strongly prefer ability to speak and write Spanish. Salary depends upon experience.
Additional qualities desired:
- Is able to understand the lives and struggles confronting low-income and vulnerable people in our community
- Enjoys providing legal information to someone who might need extra patience understanding their legal issue
- An empathetic communicator with a positive attitude
- Enjoys being a part of a great team of caring individuals
- Loves challenges, dislikes being bored, and believes drama and gossip belong at the movies or at brunch, not at work.
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada offers a benefit package, including employer paid health, dental, vision and life insurance for employees and their dependents, paid vacation/sick time, and company matched 403b plan.
Please visit www.lacsn.org for more information about our organization and select careers for current opportunities. Follow us on Twitter.com/LegalAidSNV, Facebook and YouTube.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please send cover letter, resume and a brief writing sample to:
Human Resources Department
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
725 E. Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada is an ADA/Equal Opportunity Employer
Deadline: Open until filled