- Graduate of an ABA accredited law school.
- Strong writing and editing skills required.
- At least two years of experience conducting training, developing curriculum or other equivalent adult learning experience.
- At least three years of practice legal practice with experience providing legal assistance to clients on family law, public assistance, consumer, housing, immigration, elder law or other similar legal areas, preferred.
- Supervisory or project management experience, preferred.
- Demonstrable commitment to social justice or experience working with disadvantaged and/or low-income population, or issues affecting low-income populations required.
- Able to work collaboratively and maintain good working relationships.
- Culturally sensitive and able to work well with diverse, low-income populations.
- Able to meet deadlines, and perform multiple tasks with attention to detail.
- Able to work under pressure in an empathetic and professional manner.
Compensation: $58,309 - $68,436 commensurate with experience and qualifications.