Regional Operations Manager
The Georgia Legal Services Program (GLSP), a 501(c)(3) nonprofit civil law firm, seeks a self-motivated, outgoing Regional Operations Manager (ROM) to be based in its Savannah Regional Office. This position serves the office’s 11-county region.
The ROM supervises all administrative staff in conjunction with the Administrative Secretary and plays an essential role in the oversight, management, operation, and performance of the entire regional office. The successful candidate will require a skillset that includes grant management, budgeting, human resources, and more.
The successful candidate will work with the Savannah Office’s Managing Attorney to:
- Research, write, report, and monitor progress on all grants supporting the work of the Savannah Regional Office
- Enhance/streamline the office’s ability to effectively provide services to clients within grant and program regulations/guidelines
- Draft annual office/grant budgets as required
- Coordinate payments and orders for supplies, equipment, services, and other agencies with the accounting department. This includes maintenance of a local petty cash account
- Assure office and kitchen supplies are maintained
- Facilitate the hiring, training and termination of personnel and volunteers within the office
- Provide direct supervision to all administrative staff
- Facilitate file maintenance and destruction in accordance with Program policy
Salary is dependent upon experience and qualifications; GLSP offers excellent fringe benefits.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
- Five years of supervisory experience in an office setting. Experience in a legal office preferred
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking abilities
- Knowledgeable in MS Office Suite and Legal Server
- Reliable transportation and a valid driver’s license
- Nonprofit experience preferred
- Ability to speak Spanish preferred
A statement of interest and resume should be submitted to Jane Bonner, Director of HR at firstname.lastname@example.org.
GLSP is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Georgia Legal Services Program not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, pregnancy, medical condition, national origin, disability, marital or other protected status. GLSP values a diverse work environment and strongly encourages women, people of color, people who identify as LGBTQ, people with disabilities, and people who have experienced poverty or homelessness to apply. GLSP invites all applicants to include in their cover letter a statement about how your unique background and/or experiences might contribute to the diversity, cultural vitality, and perspective of our staff and legal services practice.