Legal Aid Society has an immediate opening for a Paralegal in its Tullahoma office.
The Paralegal will provide case management for eligible low-income and vulnerable clients in the Tullahoma service area. Duties include:
- Conducting intakes.
- Preparing legal documents
- Interviewing clients and conducting preliminary research.
- Conducting community outreach and maintaining positive working relationships with community agencies and the courts.
- Compiling and organizing data for reports.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- Minimum of Associate's Degree or Paralegal certification.
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a law office, court, social service agency, or other relevant settings.
- High Emotional intelligence and empathy for victims.
- A great sense of humor.
- Fluency in written and spoken Spanish a plus.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Experience with Microsoft Office suite and ability to pick up new technology.
Email cover letter, resumè, and three references (with email addresses and phone numbers) in PDF format to our Hiring Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. Subject line should read: re: Tullahoma Paralegal.