Managing Attorney - Suffolk
Virginia Legal Aid Society seeks Managing Attorney for our Suffolk office; see details at vlas.org/careers.
- Admitted to the Virginia State Bar or eligible for admission on motion or exam
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Ability to relate to people from a variety of backgrounds
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Have own reliable transportation and ability to travel within service area
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Juris Doctorate
- At least 5 years of legal practice; supervision and legal aid experience are strongly preferred
FOR MORE INFORMATION OR TO APPLY:
- For more information about VLAS and Suffolk: vlas.org and visitsuffolkva.com
- For more information about the position: executive director David Neumeyer at firstname.lastname@example.org or 434-455-3090
- To apply: send cover letter, resume, persuasive writing sample and list of three professional references to email@example.com. Applications accepted until position filled.
- VLAS is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to diversity and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions including lactation, or any other consideration prohibited by law.