St. Thomas Office
Subject to the supervision of the Executive Director, the Managing Attorney is reponsible for the administration of the local office.
- making hiring recommendations
- evaluating staff performance
- overseeing the administration of the library and office systems
- maintaining a case load of 20-35 cases
- providing daily supervision of staff
- overseing building maintenance
- licensed member of the Virgin Islands Bar or licensed in another jurisdiction of the United States with the ability to become licensed in the Virgin Islands
- past supervisory experience
- access to reliable transportation
- fluency in Spanish preferred
Submit resume and cover letter to Ms. Shelby King Gaddy, Executive Director, Legal Services of the Virgin Islands, 3017 Estate Orange Grove, Christiansted, VI 00820.