Immigration Staff Attorney
Children's Law Center of Massachusetts seeks a full-time staff attorney to handle a range of immigration advocacy for youth. The practice is based in Lynn, MA and serves children residing in Greater Boston and northeast MA. Individual advocacy includes SIJ, asylum, DACA and related matters.
1. J.D. or LLM degree with admission to the Massachusetts state bar.
2. One to three years of experience in immigration law.
3. Commitment to serving low-income populations and communities of color.
4. Ability to speak fluent Spanish.
5. Experience representing low-income individuals and people from diverse cultural and ethnic backgrounds.
6. Excellent writing, communication, and organizational skills.
7. Team player with an ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
To Apply: Applicants should submit 1) a cover letter addressing experience and interests relevant to the position, 2) a resume, and 3) 2-3 references by e-mail to Jacklyn Gurany @ firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to Children’s Law Center of Massachusetts, PO Box 710, 2 State Street, 2nd Flr., Lynn, MA 01903. No phone calls please.
Applications accepted until position is filled. For more information about CLCM refer to our website: www.clcm.org.