Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, a non-profit, public interest law firm is seeking a Staff Attorney to provide direct representation to individuals in Immigration law within our Family Law Department.
Prefer a minimum of two years’ experience in immigration matters. Must have excellent legal writing and communication skills. Qualified candidates will possess an active/good standing Nevada State Bar license, or good standing Bar License from any United States jurisdiction. Strongly prefer ability to speak and write Spanish. Salary depends upon experience.
Additional qualities desired:
• Is able to understand the lives and struggles confronting low-income and vulnerable people in our community
• Enjoys providing legal information to someone who might need extra patience understanding their legal issue
• An empathetic communicator with a positive attitude
• Enjoys being a part of a great team of caring individuals
• Loves challenges, dislikes being bored, and believes drama and gossip belong at the movies or at brunch,
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please email or mail cover letter, resume and a brief writing sample to:
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
c/o HR & Recruiting
725 E. Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada is an ADA/Equal Opportunity Employer