Help Desk Technician
POSITION: Help Desk Technician
SUPERVISOR: System Project Manager
WAGE RANGE: Depending on experience
JOB CLASSIFICATION: Full time, hourly, non-exempt LOCATION: Various Offices
Application Deadline: Continuous until position is filled
Community Legal Aid SoCal (CLA SoCal) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization that was founded in 1958 for the purpose of providing civil legal services to low income individuals and seniors. It has two offices in Orange County and two offices in Southeast Los Angeles County. Our busy and growing organization has an opportunity for an experienced and professional individual to fill the role of Help Desk Technician. In the position, the successful applicant will be first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance on computer and network-enabled systems. Help Desk Technician will also assist the Systems Project Manager with maintaining the integrity of all computer systems and associated software across the organization.
Essential Job Duties
• Serve as first point of contact for users seeking technical assistance over the phone, email, and ticketing system.
• Perform troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques and pertinent questions via on-site or remote tools.
• Configure, deliver, and setup end-user desktop hardware, software, and peripherals for deployment.
• Support network access for computer systems.
• Escalate unresolved issues to Systems Project Manager.
• Create and maintain network documentation and user guides.
• Identify and suggest possible improvements on procedures.
• Assist with maintaining and implementing improvements to Information and Security Technology infrastructure.
• Assist with facilities maintenance on an as needed basis.
• 3+ Years of experience working in IT support role in a Windows environment
• 2+ Years’ Experience supporting Microsoft Windows desktop environments and Microsoft Office applications.
• 2+ Years’ Experience supporting Windows Servers with Active Directory, File Server, Printer Management, Group Policy Management, and Hyper-V roles.
• Experience with Office 365 administration and end-user support.
• Experience working with Ticketing systems.
• Understanding of IT principles and an ability to communicate technical concepts effectively to a varied audience.
• Strong sense of discretion and confidentiality required.
• Strong technical troubleshooting skills.
• Strong customer service orientation.
• Excellent communication skills and work ethic.
• Local travel required.
• Some heavy lifting (20-40lbs) required.
We offer an outstanding benefit package which includes: medical, dental, LTD, 401k with employer contribution, life insurance, and FSA. Paid holidays | vacation | sick leave
TO APPLY, send resume and cover letter to Jessica Flowers at email@example.com. Position open until filled. Community Legal Aid SoCal is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
June 24, 2019
Community Legal Aid SoCal