Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network, Inc. (PLAN) is seeking a full-time grant coordinator. This full-time position reports to the executive director and works in close coordination with PLAN’s compliance consultant. The grant coordinator is responsible for management of specialized grants received by PLAN, Inc., including the overall coordination of the statewide Disability Advocacy Program, as well as grants management and reporting for PLAN’s funding under the Victims of Crime Act, its employment and immigration projects, and for other special funding received by PLAN. In addition, the person will work with PLAN’s compliance consultant on data and case reporting to PLAN’s principle funders the Pennsylvania Department of Human Services (DHS) and the Pennsylvania IOLTA Board. The variety of skillsets needed requires a versatile and detail-oriented person. For more details, please visit: https://palegalaid.net/jobs/grant-coordinator-pennsylvania-legal-aid-network-harrisburg
The ideal candidate will have a bachelor’s degree and three to five years of experience working in a non-profit setting. Prior experience with grant writing, development, and grant reporting is preferred but not required.
Additional Skills and Experience:
- A demonstrated commitment to achieving economic justice for low-income households and the ability to develop, lead, and collaborate on projects that seek to advance access to justice for lower income persons, victims of domestic violence, and other marginalized communities.
- Interest in the non-profit sector and issues that affect low-income people, and demonstrated commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion in the workplace.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills.
- Initiative and problem solving skills, excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects/deadlines.
- Prior experience with LegalServer or other case management software is highly preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with data collection and analysis; excellent information management skills.
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment; excellent interpersonal skills and ability to build relationships with diverse organizations and constituencies.
To apply, please send a letter of interest and resume by email to:
Patrick Cicero, Esquire
Pennsylvania Legal Aid Network, Inc.
118 Locust Street
Harrisburg, PA 17101