Executive Administrative Assistant
Administrative Executive Assistant
Albuquerque, New Mexico
New Mexico Legal Aid (NMLA) is a non-profit law firm that provides civil legal services to low- income New Mexicans for a variety of legal issues including domestic violence/family law, consumer protection, housing, and benefits. NMLA has locations throughout the state.
New Mexico Legal Aid (NMLA) seeks an experienced administrative professional to be the Executive Administrative Assistant who will support the Deputy Director, Human Resources Administrator and all regions except Albuquerque.
The Executive Administrative Assistant will report to the Deputy Director and Human Resources Administrator. This position will be will be based in the Albuquerque office.
The Executive Administrative Assistant’s responsibilities will be:
Providing general administrative support including:
- Scheduling and organizing meetings.
- Corporate insurances and workers comp.
- Assistance with purchasing, procurement and inventory.
- Strategic plan tracking/monitoring.
- Registration and travel arrangements for staff trainings.
- Assistance with Human Resources duties as assigned
- Minimal financial duties as required
- Assistance with governmental compliance reports and executive correspondence as needed.
NMLA employees enjoy:
- A great work environment·
- Great benefits including generous leave
- Competitive salary
For information about NMLA’s benefit package, and what it is like to work at NMLA click here
- 3+ years administrative experience directly related to the essential functions above.
- Strong leadership, interpersonal, communication and problem solving skills.
- Must be organized, prioritize work, multi-task, and handle multiple responsibilities.
- Ability to take initiative and work with a minimum of supervision.
- Work as a member of a team.
- Able to address issues on time and meet reporting deadlines.
- Computer literacy to include Microsoft Office and familiarity with Drop Box, electronic delivery and data management systems.
- Must maintain strict confidence regarding highly sensitive matters.
Provide a current resume and a cover letter that explains your interest in this position and the mission of NMLA by clicking here to apply. Your application will not be considered unless we receive both of these documents. As an alternative, you can email the applicant packet to email@example.com.
Salary: DOE, NMLA is an EEO Employer. Application Deadline: 6/10/2023 or until filled. Resumes reviewed on a rolling basis.