Deputy Director, Pro Bono Project
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada, a private, non-profit law firm is seeking a full-time Deputy Director for its Pro Bono Project, which matches low-income clients with volunteer attorneys. Under the direction of the Pro Bono Director, the Deputy Director will recruit new volunteers, place pro bono cases, provide support and resources to volunteers, and handle other administrative tasks of running the Project.
Attorney with strong ties to the community preferred. Candidate must have excellent people skills, excellent organizational skills, and a professional demeanor.
Additional qualities desired:
- Is able to understand the lives and struggles confronting low-income and vulnerable people in our community
- Enjoys coaching and assisting attorneys who are providing pro bono service
- An empathetic communicator with a positive attitude
- Enjoys being a part of a great team of caring individuals
- Loves challenges, dislikes being bored, and believes drama and gossip belong at the movies or at brunch, not at work.
Salary depends upon experience with a benefits package provided, including health, dental, vision and life insurance for employees and their dependents, vacation/sick time and company matched 403b retirement plan.
Please visit www.lacsn.org for more information about our organization and select careers for current opportunities. Follow us on Twitter.com/LegalAidSNV, Facebook and YouTube.
NO TELEPHONE CALLS PLEASE
Please send cover letter, resume and a brief writing sample to:
Human Resources Department
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada
725 E. Charleston Blvd
Las Vegas, Nevada 89104
Legal Aid Center of Southern Nevada is an ADA/Equal Opportunity Employer