Annual Fund Manager Position
Legal Services of Greater Miami, Inc. (Legal Services), a top-rated non-profit law firm serving the South Florida poverty community, is seeking a highly-motivated, experienced professional with a proven track record to fill the position of "Annual Fund Manager”.
The Annual Fund Manager will strategize and manage annual fund campaigns throughout the year such as direct mail and solicitations, while collaborating with the development team to expand and support the pipeline of donors to build a comprehensive Annual Fund program.
Essential functions and responsibilities
- The ability to create an annual fundraising plan and budget to be approved by the Executive Director.
- Manage direct mail campaigns; set parameters for list generation and segmentation; create overarching theme, pagination, and copy; oversee design, print, mail, and fulfillment timelines with outside vendors. Work with Communications Officer to incorporate electronic and social media outreach.
- Lead the Give Miami Day annual campaign alongside Board leadership and create the theme and write all copy, while overseeing design elements. Build out the communications outreach in collaboration with Communications Officer.
- Network through various community channels to market, build brand awareness and encourage new prospects to expand the pipeline for the organization.
- Support the Young Professionals Council (YoPro) as the staff lead. Work with committee to create outreach strategy and write copy for marketing efforts.
- Maintain professional and effective relationships with a pipeline of prospects and donors.
- Participate in Campaign Committee meetings with volunteer leadership, as requested by the Executive Director.
- Collaborate with development team to acquire and renew Chesterfield Smith Society and Leadership Circle donors.
- Evaluate the organization’s annual fund campaign including mailings, appeals, reports and other relevant correspondence.
- Support the events initiatives by securing event sponsorships.
- Participate in any special event planning and/or implementation and other departmental or organization activity as needed.
Must possess a bachelor’s degree. 2-3 Years of relevant fundraising experience. Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal skills. Detail-oriented and an independent thinker. Strong knowledge of MS Office Suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. Preferred proficiency in Blackbaud’s Raiser’s Edge donor software. Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously and follow through on issues in a timely manner. Excellent time management and organizational skills.
Salary based on experience, ranging from $55k – 65K. Excellent fringe benefits, including 401(k) retirement plan, as well as life, health, and disability insurance.
Submit resume and cover letter to Careers@legalservicesmiami.org. Please specify this position on the cover letter and resume.
In recruiting for our team, we welcome the unique contributions that each can bring in terms of education, opinions, culture, ethnicity, race, sex, gender identity and expression, nation of origin, age, languages spoken, veteran’s status, color, religion, disability, sexual orientation, and beliefs. Legal Services of Greater Miami is an Equal Opportunity Employer.