Supervising Legal Work Training
CALL FIRST - THIS EVENT MAY BE FULL.
Monday, June 27, 2016 (8 am) thru Wednesday, June 29, 2016 (1 pm)
TOPICS TO BE COVERED:
- The Supervisor’s Role
- Effective Performance Feedback
- Supervision Systems
- Diversity and Supervision
- Using Case Management Systems to Support High Quality Supervision
- Supervision and Leadership
- Designing and Managing Projects
- Supervision in the Real Office
The training design emphasizes small group discussions, role play exercises and demonstrations, and therefore is limited to 60 participants. Please plan to arrive on time and stay until the end.
MIE is co-sponsoring this training with the Ohio, Michigan, West Virginia and Indiana Region IV Committee on Regional Training.
Included in the registration fees below are continental breakfast each day, lunch on Monday and Tuesday, and sodas and snacks. Dinner will be on your own.
Ann Arbor, MI 48103-1997
|MIE subscriber registration||$ 585.00|
|Non-subscriber registration||$ 685.00|
Event Contact Person